New homes are the top tier when it comes to home buying because they afford you the option to customize your home to your liking with upgrades and you get to be the first owner of the home. As the real estate market continues on its path to recovery there are many home builders who are now reconsidering what to include in a new home's standard features list.
Many of these newly included standard features previously served as pricey options so new home buyers today are getting the latest in creature comforts without the heavy price tag. Check out seven of the latest new home trends and keep this list handy as you browse new homes to see what's included in the builder's standard features list.
1) Granite Countertops and Undermount Sinks in Kitchen and Baths
2) Living Room Evolution-Updated floor plans and Hi-Tech Features Like A/V Systems
3) Solid Wood Front Doors-Detailed Craftsman Style, reminiscent of the old days
4) Hardwood Floors-Finished off w/ Urethane, these look great & are low maintenance
5) Stone Exteriors and Accents-This styling is arts & crafts and has great curb appeal
6) Solid Interior Doors-These look great & offer a better sound barrier for bedrooms
7) Nine to Ten Foot First Floor Ceilings-Homeowners love the open air atmosphere
Visit Advantage Development Co. today at http://www.advdevco.com/ and see "Why We Are A Better Builder".